Childhood Is Calling *Alayna* Days with Alayna


















I gathered up my Princess yesterday and off we went in search of the perfect location. We loaded up her dolly, baby clothes, and all the necessary stuff a little mommy needs and off we went with camera in hand.  
I laid on the blanket and breathe her in as I documented memories of her childhood while she just went about, doing her own thing,  unaware of the memory I was creating for her. I never want her to forget the joys of her childhood, the magic, the whimsy,  the make-believe.
Oh the joys of childhood and how wonderful it is to enjoy them with her.
She told me yesterday she wants to have 31 kids, lol. I gasped and then laughed. I told her she was gonna be one busy little mommy. I love my special days with her. They are cherished and I love that when she is older I can dig through my shoe boxes and pull them out to relive them with her whenever we fancy.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts