Update

Been down in the slumps the last few days. I went off my anti-depressant medication to give myself a break and now I'm wondering if it was such a good idea. The weather hasn't been helping me none either. I'm up over my head in editing so sitting at my desk all day hasn't exactly been helping either. I think I need a change of scenery so tomorrow I may take my computer to the bookstore and edit from there for a while.  We've had so much rain lately it's been hard to get outside and enjoy any nice weather because we have had so little of it.  I've had to reschedule a few shoots because of all the rain.  Not really sure how to put my feelings in writing.

 On the upside, I'm keeping busy with work, and the puppies. They are getting big. Still having a problem with Mazzy and her not liking people. She growls at everyone who comes over to the house. She seems to prefer only her immediate family which is a strong trait with chow chows. I'm working with her and hopefully the problem will improve.  I'm also working on merging my Wedding Photography with another photographer in the area so trying to get everything merged together for that.

I'm shooting  a wedding in San Fransisco the last week in August so I'm SUPER excited and looking forward to that.  They rented a tree house on the beach (secluded) and we will be there for a week! A much needed vacation I am so looking forward too. A plus my two nieces will be there and one with a brand new spanking baby girl, Ava.

Lexi started a new job a month or so ago and is working 2nd shift so I hardly see her and the kids anymore which is very hard for me. I'm missing my days with Alayna.

I need to start writing in my journal again. I've been slacking in that are and it's a real outlet for me.
So that's what's going on in my life at the moment. Hope everyone else is hanging in there and living the good life.
Much love,
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts