Pastel Pretties

I'm in the mood for Pastel Prettiness today.
Today screamed Summer! And thunderstorms are on the horizon. I'm feeling the need to be close to family, softness, pastel colors, coziness and familiarities .  For being thankful for all the blessings in my life.  Three wonderful children whom I cherish more than anything. Three beautiful grandchildren. And my Special Princess, Alayna. A wonderful husband who I often take for granted. The fact that my mother is still here and will be 87 years old in September and is in reasonably good health.  And the opportunity to do what I love the most; shooting photographs.  It's a way for me to express how I feel when words often fail me; like today.
When there is no need for words; where a look or a touch will suite the occasion better. 
XOXO
Much love always
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts