Girls Day




.Sigh. I had the best day yesterday. Spent with my bestie, Jen, her daughter, Laney and my girl, Caitlin. We laughed, shopped, spent time at the bookstore (picked up a copy of Kristin Hannah's latest book (the sequel to "Firefly Lane" "Fly Away") and then went and saw, "The Purge" which by the way was excellent. I had my doubts about whether or not I would like it but it kept you on the edge of your seat. I highly recommend it.
Caitlin was relaxed and laughed and had a good time. It was good to see her laugh and made my heart smile. It was just what we needed.  A girl's day together.
It's been awhile since Jen and I had anytime to spend together so it was good to see her and hang out for the day. Stopped at this darling store called, "BLING BLING SISTERS, which I'm going to do a write up about later on when I find the time, haha.
When I can tear myself away from editing and reading my book which I'm already so engrossed in. Doing a photoshoot with Laney today so I'm looking forward to that. Kinda of a whimsical fairy tale theme.
Hope everyone has a great father's day and a glorious Sunday.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts