DAYS OF SUMMER


Often times, I have so many thoughts racing through my head at once it is so hard to sit down and put them into a complete thought without having to make a mental conscious note of it. Lately my head seems to be off my head and floating around above me somewhere. Where that is I simply have no idea. It just seems to be out there floating around in a million different circles; conjuring up a zillion different ideas and thoughts of things I want to do; things that need to be done; and things I'd like to accomplish within the next year.  

I have to write a note anymore of things I need to get; things that need to be done now; and things that can be put off for a later time; or I simply cannot remember everything.  And then there is always the problem of feeling so overwhelmed where I just want to go to bed and pull the covers up over my head.

I love summer; but it goes by way too fast. And this year we've had so much rain we've barely had anytime at all to get out and enjoy it. The bugs are horrible this year and if we do make it outside by the time we get back in we are all eaten up! .Sigh.

Today was a complete loss because of a migraine so I accomplished absolutely a big fat nothing.
I would like to go down to the bike path and take some shots with my polaroid of the wooden swing but I'm more than certain I'd get eaten alive down there by the creek!
So for now I think I'll make a nice glass of tea and sit on my back porch where it is screened in and enjoy the warm weather from there.
XOXO
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts