Troubled Waters


 I had to make a really tuff decision tonight. I'm struggling with my 13-year old daughter, Caitlin. She is having some problems coping with life right now. I've gotten her into therapy with the hope that that will help. Tonight I made the decision to take away her cell phone for a month. She constantly lives on it. She has a problem communicating with people. Her way of communicating with others is through texting. In fact, that is how she talks to me. And if she does talk to me it is with attitude and I am beyond my wits end. Right now she hates me with a passion. Most days she is filled with a lot of anger. I try to talk to her but she refuses to open up and discuss anything with me. Right now I am the enemy and I have no idea why. This is very difficult for me and it is tearing my heart apart. I honestly don't know what else to do. This is consuming my days and nights. I'm sleeping very little these days, and am suffering migraine headaches due to worry and tension between us. I'm asking my friends on FB to please pray for Caitlin and I. I need God's strength and wisdom to pull us through this very difficult point in our life. Thank you very much. All my love. Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts