Hello Autumn














Autumn
Today is the first day of Autumn and what a wonderful beautiful day it was. Gorgeous blues skies and temps in the low 70s. It's been cooling down at night but that for me makes it perfect sleeping weather. My bed is right next to the window so I get a great breeze and  fresh cool air all night long <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autumn is one if not my favorite times of year, even though I dread the next season after (Winter).  I truly wouldn't mind winter if it wasn't so dang long!  I certainly can find beauty in winter but it just stays too long. I get tired of being cooped up in the house for so long and I absolutely dread wearing a coat.  Im the type of person that likes to fly out the door and coats are a hassle, they are big and bulky and i hate them:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm looking forward to Sunday, Lexi and Seth, the kids and I are going out to Stones Apple Farm to pick apples, and they have been wanting to do a family photoshoot so what better time and place than the apple farm...so that should be fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down and made out my "Fall Bucket" list today as well. It should be interesting to see how much of that I get accomplished :)

XOXOX
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts