Feeling blue and foggy this morning.  My head is in a daze.  Feeling a loss of so many things,  Sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 The last of September days are upon us. This month went by so fast. The weather has been much colder this year than what is considered to be normal. We are now into Autumn and I'm still left wondering where Summer went. September is about on its way out and it was short days and the longest nights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will be heading into Winter soon. I can already feel her knocking on the door. The say it's going to be a bad winter again with abundance snow and cold. Oh yay. As I get older the winters get harder to cope with. Endless days and even longer nights linger on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think this winter I will do more baking. I use to love to bake and I seldom do it anymore. 

XOXOX
Kelly 


Comments

Popular Posts