It's all too easy to get wrapped up in the every day mundane things of this circle called Life. Never ending to-do-lists, cooking dinner, laundry, vacuuming, running errands...Sigh. Sometimes it's so overwhelming especially when it seems once I get something checked off my to-do-list, another three things are added, so it seems it the list never ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This summer I've devoted a half hour of time for "me". Just to write in my journal, snap polaroids, spend time with my kids, Simple Things really. I stop and notice the beautiful clouds in the sky. And I really try to enjoy the moment - to live in the present and push the other things out of my mind.

I'm the type of person that over-thinks everything.  Sometimes, well a lot of times actually, I create problems where none existed because of my over-thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, lately, I've been trying to STOP and look around and ENJOY the simple
beautiful of everyday life.  I'm trying to search for the beauty in the every day things.
If we just open our eyes it's all around us.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Take a Moment, Inhale and notice the Beauty
the simple things and count your blessings.

XOXOX
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts