monday is....




monday is...
a day behind for me...i woke up thinking today was tuesday so i've been wandering around lost all day long
got my sweetheart for the day and night
so we went out birthday shopping. she loves to take photos and she is going to Nigeria falls in a couple weeks....i thought it would be nice for her to have her own little camera and at the same time get her off my back about using mine all the time....a win win situation...
so dougie at the camera corner picked out a nice little compact fuji camera for her that she loves...now my girl and i can go out shooting and she has her own camera....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
today is sunshine, buoyant breezy winds that are blowing in and blue skies
its lunch at mcdonalds
and  some concerning news lingering in the back of my mind
that im trying to block...however no matter how hard i try
it still is back there tugging on my heart strings and leaving
me distraught.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
maybe later this evening i will take my girl and we will stroll around the neighborhood
watch the sunset hang low as the moon peeks out around the corner
perhaps we will catch fireflies and put them in mason jars to guide us home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
right now i have the fan on casting a light breeze upon my back
the TV is baring and i prefer quite
but caitlin and alexis are watching a movie
its the hottest time of the day right now and the sun is blaring
in my west side windows....im barefoot, my favorite thing about summer....no shoes
im watching the lace curtains in the kitchen whipping around as the breeze blows in...
and picking up smashed chips on the living room floor because rylee was eating
chips in there when he wasn't suppose to be....
its no cooking so everyone fending for themselves for dinner...
its cherished time for me and my girl today and the rest of the night...
XOXOX




Comments

Popular Posts