WEDNESDAY IS....

waking up to chilly temps....and grabbing a sweater..our high today was 66 degrees, almost unheard of for august. but it was a nice reprieve. of the heat and heavy humidity that has plagued us for the last month.  i haven't been sleeping well  lately, every hour i seem to wake up, turn my head only to have the clock blaring in bold red numbers, its only been an hour since the last time i looked. i don't quite know what to make of it, the not sleeping...i thought when people got older they slept more
i know, its probably that pesky menopause playing with me again
i wish she would go away....she is leaving me all kinds of unwelcomed  gifts....hot flashes, weight gain, irritability....
not any good gifts of course.... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im been working on alot of things going on in my life right now....so many emotional changes come along with menopause....losing yourself for one was a biggie for me...im now trying to find out who i am at this stage in my life...what i want and where i want to be 5 years from now, not only with my business, but my personal life as well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im trying and pulling for myself everyday to be a better person, a better, 'me'.
im working on being kinder, smiling to strangers, being there for friends,
changing relationship roles, 
forgiving others as well as forgiving myself ...thats a struggle...im hard on myself
and need to remind myself daily that hey, i am worthy of love, i am human and i am going to make mistakes, sometimes big ones....but that doesn't mean im not a worthy person, that doesn't mean that im not loveable or kind or compassionate....
so im forgiving myself a lot these days
and when i lay down to go to sleep at night
i feel good about life, about me and the journey im on right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
of course a trip to paris would be a good idea right about now
....still.....
wishing....
someday....
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts