Black Friday is.....












black friday for me was
sleeping in super late!
putting together another Vintage Junk Journal
and used some gorgeous gold-trimmed paper that a dear friend sent me! with a bunch of other little nice things.....Thank you  :)
I coffee stained it and it came out beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~
and since Im always forgetting my passwords i made a file folder
and have them all tucked in there so next time i forget one i won't
be freaking out......sigh....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the first junk journal i made i stuffed it so full of pages that i can barely flip through it to even write a journal entry...so this time i did a practice one for gifts I'm making for Christmas for my special girls...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stayed in my jammies all day
didn't go out of the house
ate yummy left-overs and just had a quiet
"me" day....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts