the secret letter.....




I’ll walk past you every day with my chin high, when I want to fall to my knees and beg you to come back, and when I’m fucking the pain away with someone else, I’ll wish that I was hearing your breathing in my ear, and that the nails in my back were yours. I’ll imagine that it’s your hair through my fingers, and it’s your cheeks my hands are cupping, and it’s your body that I’m holding against me. When I’m having conversation with someone else, I’ll crave your intelligent and beautiful words and phrases, and your poetic voice.
I miss you more than I can fathom. It eats me alive that you left without a care. You can’t just awaken my love and leave. And I know I woke yours too. I watched you fall in love with me, and I watched you close yourself up just as fast. What are you running from? Didn’t you see that I was in love with you?

I will always love you, unconditionally.
I will always miss the way you could make me blush with a single look, or how we communicated without words, and how our bodies moved with each other.
It doesn’t matter who I’m with, they will never be you. They will never enchant and excite me like you did, in every way possible. I will never feel as whole as I did when I was with you.
I should have told you how much I loved you.
— Your secrets are safe here
(via thesecretletter)
Source:

Comments

Popular Posts