Tuesday is........Blue.......


tuesday is....
a 'blue' day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stress and aniexty
so i'll be art journaling today to keep my mind occupied 
the stress of my sister's problems, and my mom's problems
just never seem to end....can't seem to catch a break here and it's
wearing me thin today....
~~~~~~~~~~~
our weather has been extremely nice for November
but tomorrow they are calling for severe thunderstorms...so it will
definitely be a 'book-reading' or movie today for this girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner already
the hustle and bustle of Christmas will once again be upon us.
i want to try and make this year a good one for my mom
but im just not feeling it...at least right now anyways....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i've relapsed and am back to smoking, but just 2-3 cigs a day
so that is still good compared to the one a day pack i use to smoke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xoxoxo



Comments

Popular Posts