Tuesday.................


Oh my! I was tickled pink to go to my Instagram only to find out that "Bella Grace" magazine had featured one of my photographs on their page for the day....im not ashamed to admit i was twirling around the dining room in happiness 
 day with my mama, getting her MRI done (hoping for good results)
running to the grocery store, yes again, for stuff we forgot the day before
and glancing at the most beautiful full moon on the way home

finished up my vintage junk journal last night. and to say it is chunky would be an understatement
im so excited to start filling up the blank pages with happy beautiful words
i'll be making a few of these journals for  christmas gifts this year....
tomm is thanksgiving so i have a lot of stuff to get done today..
its gonna be a full day of cleaning house 
and prepping food for tomm
how did thanksgiving get here so fast! it was just october
and could someone please tell me where november went
i think i slept through the whole month.....

i hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful day tomm with their family and loved ones
and i hope y'all have a lot to be thankful for.
With Love,
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts