Saturday is.....




this is what we woke up to this morning. Hello Winter ....
you are cold but there is no denying your
stunning beauty 







Thought I'd share some pages from my "Art Junk Journal"
these are pages i worked on last night with Alayna

this morning we made Alayna her first Art Junk Journal. I sent her home with art paints, and spools of pretty ribbon, dainty journal pages and mini cards to decorate her book.  I can't wait to see what she does with her book next friday....
i like that she is artsy and creative like me and that we have something we can do together that we both have fun doing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
today i'll be snuggled on the couch with a good movie
perhaps some reading
and peeking out the window every now and then at the beautiful
white blanket that is decorating my view today
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts