Monday and counting grace

its been dreary and spits of rain through-out the day, fittingly perfect for a monday i think.
as im sitting here at the computer typing this, i glance over at my calendar. this week is crammed pack with things to get done, 2 photoshoots, dinner with a friend, doctor appointments for me, caitlin and my mom, all on different days yet all grouped together in a 5 day span. 
the tea kettle is whistling in the kitchen and caitlin is in the shower, the washer and dryer are running... and im staring at 2 loads of laundry that need folded and put away...
trying to jam pack a lot of things into one night before its bedtime. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gratitude's for the Day
*getting to spent some quality time with Caitlin even if it was short-lived. a talk to and from her doctors appt.
*a Big SIGH that she is feeling a bit better after her adjustment at the Chiropractor and maybe she won't need to be on medication after all....
*a hour reprieve to finish up a bible study
*i managed to get the dirty dishes done 
*one load of laundry folded and put away
*the silence that has suddenly descended upon the house
*a new blog post on my business page
Loving this quote today that i read in "The Broken Way" by Ann Voskamp
if by chance you haven't read this book, Im pleading with you to go out and get it!
its a great reassurance that we are all broken in some way or another but it's okay, God uses our brokenness to help others.
"I am what i love and I will love you like Jesus, because of Jesus, through the strength of Jesus. I will love when I'm not loved back. I will love when I'm hurt and disappointed and betrayed and inconvenienced and rejected. i simply will love, no expectations, no conditions, no demands. "

...gosh, i simply love that! i know reading it, and writing it are easy things to do and im sure i will fail on more than one occasion, but thats okay, I know Jesus will be there extending his hand toward me and setting me on solid ground once again. 
XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts