..this week....







...sigh...
this week has been filled with bits of winter, disappointing moments, my oldest daughter's birthday today, doctor appointments and broken thumb and wrist and blue cast for 6-8 weeks, we've done this before, twice actually.

loss of words and bits of sleep in between comings and goings
one day flows into another too quickly
it's cold. we had 5 inches of snow last sunday. luckily it is not sticking around for long and some of it has started to melt. im ready for warm days basking in the sun 
running through tall fields of grass and coffee on the back porch
days with my sweetheart alayna and anticipating the arrival of a new little bundle of joy in late august.
corn dogs and fresh lemonade at the fair 
falling asleep to thunderstorms and days at the park with my girl
driving out to the farm with the windows down and hair flying jamming out with my girls
summer days..
the best...
I got my new work station set up this week! And just in time for Wedding season. having two 25" screens will make sorting and editing so much more fun!
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts