Busy week!











gosh, what a busy week it has been! Seems like since we switched over to Daylight Savings time there just aren't enough hours in the week for me, at least it felt that way this week. Been busy with my two best girls this week. Alayna has stayed over the last 2 nights so we've been busy talking, going to the bookstore, the mall, cuddling up in bed watching tv. Tonight we did facials, and I've been busy with some work so she's taking a shower and has been busy with Auntie Caitlin. Tomorrow is Friday so that means spending the day with my Mama and running her to get blood work done, and to Walmart, and probably out to lunch.
so far my weekend looks pretty clear so I plan on doing some housework and lounging around and doing as little as possible, lol.
maybe get some reading done. I feel like I haven't had any time to myself lately to get any reading done, any extra time I have had I've been watching tv, which most of the time I regard as a waste of time.

I am so excited for warm weather to get here. NOT HOT weather, just pleasant weather. the kind of weather where you can leave the windows open and a nice gentle breeze blows in a breeze that lands on your arm softly, just enough to let you know it's there. That kind of weather. I'm ready for photoshoots to start filling up the calendar, and Summer Weddings! 
Right now it's time for this girl to go cuddle up on the couch with my boo.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts