Snow! Really

On Tuesday we ushered in the first day of Spring with temps close to 50 degrees. 4 days later, today, we are in a Winter Storm Warning for gusty winds, and 9-12 inches of wet heavy snow dragging down power lines and snapping tree limbs. so depressing. I'm sick of Winter and why the heck couldn't she snow when it was winter time! I'm ready for walks around the neighborhood, and street fests, grabbing my camera and capturing all the wonderful things of Spring after a  L O N G winter, but mother nature has gotten things totally screwed up...damn her anyway.
________________________________
had my sweet darling yesterday. she's still not crawling but she sure is working hard on it. my heart just fills with such joy to see this little chunk and to smother those sweet cheeks in kisses..she's my girl, and so aware of her surroundings now. she just started going through the stage of being frightened of people she doesn't know.  yesterday I walked into the living room, teag had been hanging with auntie Caitlin and I turned around and walked away and bless her heart she started crying, so upset that Nannie didn't pick her up. broke my heart had to go back in and pick her up.
she is such a joy.
we had Caitlin's ultra-sound on Tuesday to check on baby novah. we won't know the results until the April 3 doctor's appointment so hopefully, she is growing because her mama sure is blowing up like a balloon and complaining like I don't know what it's like to be pregnant, lol.
just 3 1/2 more months till we get to meet baby girl Novah and I can't wait.
_____________________________
so today i will be stuck in the house, maybe do some cleaning, maybe not. who knows.
hope you all stay safe out there and have a great weekend!
xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts