Thinking Babies

gosh, Monday already. Weekend just flew right past me. I guess when you are busy it can do that, lol. Im really gearing up for Spring, I'm so giddy with excitement at her arrival after this L O N G winter we've had this year.
Not too much going on the home front right now. trying to slow down the pace a bit.
we found out last weekend at Caitlin's doctor appointment that she has whats called a "marginal insertion" which mean the umbilical cord did not attach to the center of the placenta, instead it attached at the edge of the placenta. which basically means she will be watched more carefully, probably have monthly ultrasounds (I'm not complaining about that) to make sure that baby Novah is growing on schedule.
Caitlin is getting big! Seems she had a tiny little bump one week, and the next BAM! Baby Novah weights 1 pound now...I'm so excited to meet this baby girl. Only 18 more weeks till she's here unless of course, they would need to take her earlier because of the marginal insertion, but I'm leaning heavy on God and praying for a good outcome with a healthy baby girl .



_______________________________
still having back problems (at least for the last 2 weeks now) I don't know whats going on there but definitely going to have to get a massage or see a chiro. more doctor bills.  I can't get caught up on all these doctor bills. they pour in daily it seems. it's so overwhelming. I'm beginning to feel like I'm never going to get out of debt! ARG
________________________________
Hope everyone has a awesome week & stay safe out there.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts