Finally...Weekend!

ugh... I seriously need about a week of doing nothing but relaxing and not having to deal with anyone else's drama or problems.
this last week has been crazy busy. I cannot wait until warmer weather gets here and I can just drive out to the country, grab a bottle of wine, my camera and just disappear for a day.
the weather is up and down this time of year. however, we have been fortunate to have more good days than bad as far as snow or rain. I'll take the rain over snow any day. I'm so over winter. 

last night laying in bed with Cate cuddled under mounds of blankets, we listened to the hard spits of rain hitting against the window pane. she grabbed my hand and placed it on her growing stomach and I felt Novah kick and I never will get over how amazing growing another human inside of your body is. how every new week she grows bigger and stronger, and every night I plead and beg with God to have a healthy granddaughter and that Caitlin has an easy labor.
I worry constantly and I hate that I do this, because really, I have no control over anything. So I'm basically just wasting my time. 
today is a "stay in your pj's all day kind of day, huddled under covers, doors shut and escaping into a book. I currently just started "Kristin Hannah" new book, "The Great Alone." 

it's St Patty Day today. I had originally planned to go down to "Me & Billy" for the festivities but just don't feel like it today. I need a soft quiet place to land today.      So whatever you are doing today, have a good one!

                                           

Comments

Popular Posts