Monday took my Mama grocery shopping and got mine done as well.  we should be good for a least a couple weeks I would hope. I absolutely loathe this job, and I hate it even worse when I have to write the check. The price of groceries, like everything else is absolutely ridiculous!  It makes me so angry that they get away with this shit and there is nothing we can do, but complain and that does no one any good.
______________________
ugh for the last couple of weeks my lower back has been out and killing me! About 6 months ago I don't know what I did but whatever it was it was bad, I could barely move without excruciating pain. I finally ended up going to a Chiro and it did help, that and laying on the heating pad for a few days but Lordy that was bad. I have a new compassion for people who suffer from back pain every day, I don't know how you do it! So to try and head off it getting any worse, yesterday I bought an electric heated back massager   I used it when I got home and it did seem to help so I'm hoping I can head off any appointments to the chiro. 
_____________________________
Tomorrow I get Alayna and Teagie. The schools are out for Spring Break this week so I will get some time to spend with my boo (Alayna).

One more month and the cherry blossoms will bloom! 
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts