COVID-19 April







Today has been a real struggle for me.
Emotionally. This COVID-19 virus is really getting to me
and I'm out of my routine, as is everyone else.
I quit taking my depressant medicine so I'm sure that is some of it.
Yes, it's nice to have time to get extra things done, it's nice bonding with my family.
today I had to run my 93-year-old mother to the store.
NO, she won't let me get her groceries for her. She insist on going out and doing it herself.
I know she is tired of sitting in her apartment by herself day after day. I get that.
.....BUT...
still if she contacted the virus she would never make it. I wonder if I'd even make it. I was doing some research on the Spanish Flu in 1918.  It lasted 2 years. 2 YEARS. and then it just faded out.
How does that even happen?
I seriously feel like I'm living in a Sci-Fi Movie.
it's unreal.
xoxoox
Stay healthy 

Comments

Popular Posts