Michael & Dominque Shoot Downtown



























yesterday I grabbed my camera and headed downtown to meet up with a good friend.
it was so nice to be outside, despite the face that I set my vape down and someone stole it, despite the gusting winds that almost blew us over ... it was a good day.
we reminisce about the old days when we would go downtown and stop inside somewhere for a quick drink, but then the COVID-19 happened.

I was surprised at the amount of people who were walking the streets down there. Some homeless people, people walking their dogs.  All business were CLOSED. it was strange. I wonder if we'll ever adjust to this being our new "normal"
So, we walked the streets, catched up on what's being going on in the world, my life, their life.

and it felt soooo good to get out of the house.
Still, among all that is going on around me in the world,
I'm

-I've learned to really appreciate the simple things that I use to take for granted like going out to dinner with friends and socializing 
-a roof over my head
-food and Toilet Paper (lol)
-my families health
-yesterday my son and his wife welcomed in their baby boy, Wyatt
not under ideal circumstances but he's healthy and all is well.

So I'm going to challenge myself everyday to write down 3 things that I have to grateful for.I'm going to focus on all that is right in my life and Praise God for the Good.

Stay Safe & healthy
xoxo
-

Comments

Popular Posts