Finding Faith and Holding Tight

Im not good without routine. If i get out of my routine for the day, that's it, my day is funky for the remaining part. I start my mornings off with hazelnut Iced Coffee and Bible Study and Journal time. Which depending on the day can last for one hour or up to 8 (and no, I'm not kidding) I have actually sat at my desk for 8 hours of constant bible study. I committed to this challenge a year and a half ago and I cannot impress upon you enough how much it has changed my life, and changed me as a human being. 

I have a stronger faith now than I've had my whole life.

 I actually now have a relationship with Jesus and I know who he is. He is my best friend. Always there when I need to unload, worship, praise, God is included in every aspect of my life.
Some people will not understand this. Yea, I was like that once too. I thought, how on earth is it even possible to have a relationship with a God who i can't see, touch, or feel. 

So I picked up my bible and started reading. I got the "Life Application Bible" who I recommend for anyone who wants to dig deep into God's Word. I have numerous bibles and commentaries . And an unlimited number of bible study books and endless resources online.

I realized how deep my faith actually was when the Coronavirus started. Instead of freaking out, panicking, I laid all my concerns at the Cross of Christ. And I trust, I know that He is looking out for me, He wants the best for me and no matter what happens HE IS FOR ME. Everything God does he does for the good of His children. We may not see it in this lifetime, on this earth, but we will bask in His Glory! One Day.

I'd like to ask you if You need a prayer, or help in coming to Jesus, reach out to me.

EPHESIANS 3:14
I pray that  that the Lord will rescue you from with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protections. If you make the Lord your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you, NO PLAGUE WILL COME NEAR YOUR HOME. FOR HE WILL ORDER HIS ANGELS TO PROTECT YOU WHEREVER YOU GO. THEY WILL HOLD YOU UP WITH THEIR HANDS SO YOU WON'T EVEN HURT YOUR FOOT ON A STONE. THE LORD SAYS,"I WILL RESCUE THOSE WHO LOVE ME. I WILL PROTECT THOSE WHO TRUST IN MY NAME. WHEN THEY CALL ON ME, i WILL ANSWER; I WILL BE WITH THEM IN TROUBLE. I WILL RESCUE AND HONOR THEM. I WILL REWARD THEM WITH A LONG LIFE AND GIVE THEM MY SALVATION."
Amen


`Be safe my friends, and stay healthy and kind.
xoxox

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts