Sunday




















SUNDAY

we were greeted by warm sunshine and blue skies,and blueberry pancakes for breakfast .we soaked in the sun and played with donut shaped sidewalk chalk. we watched the neighbors walk up and down the streets. We played hard, we loved hard and we soaked up the day like children starved for the light.
we giggled and we swang on the bench. we took photographs all day long.

we pretended that it was a perfect original day and that none of the awful stuff that is going on in the world today didn't exist. we dreamed of a promising future, better than the one before COVID-19.
we prayed.
later after everyone was in bed, I uploaded photographs to the blog as the minutes of the clock tick-tock away and the letters on the keyboard clattered and a  cool breeze drifts through the dining room window as I inhale the pink carnations on my desk. (oh, it's the little things)
all the while my bed is calling my name.
XOXOXO

Comments

Popular Posts