My Caitlin




























My Caitlin
Every year on her birthday we do a shoot
this year however it was bitterly cold and snowy
so we had to postpone for a couple of weeks.
Yesterday was gorgeous, temp was 71 degrees so off we went
(mind you, with her kicking and bitching the whole way)
she absolutely hates photoshoots!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She is feisty,  and a whole lotta spoiled! She is the baby
of the family, with a sister who is ten years older than her
and a brother that is 13 years older than her.
~~~~~~~~~~
So is a very private person and keeps alot of stuff to herself
which is a change for me because her sister, alexis shared everything
with me. Trying to get Caitlin to open up is very difficult.
she thinks shes grown up and can handle everything on her own
....oh boy is she in for a surprise.
~~~~~~~~~~~
All in all, she is my babe and
I cherish her and love her dearly.
So, Happy Birthday my sweetheart....
xoxox
Mama

Comments

  1. Caitlin is a very beautiful young lady, she will grow into handling life on her ow soon enough. Probably sooner than you'd really like. Very beautiful photoshoot, It's hard to believe she doesn't like doing them, she seems a natural at it! Kelly, you have a wonderful Legacy of your life, in Caitlin, as well as Lexi and Tyler. They all will carry you and your Love, into the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts