Monday is... March 16, 2015

Monday is...

waking up to gorgeous sunshine streaming in through open windows
and warm breezes
my Lexis' 25th Birthday
a day to rejoice
Spring is here (77 degrees today!)
today is amazing
in every smile, and every corner
the birds are doing their early spring singing outside of my window
~~~~~~
Never lose sight of the fact that
just being is.....
fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is a gift and i am planning on immersing myself into every second of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Im doing a bit of Spring cleaning in my soul today. 
Today Im going to response to my urgings to nourish my soul and just
relish in all the wonderful deliciousness of life. Im going to gather my books, my journal, my camera and im going to allow myself to soak in the day with all its little treasures begging to be found, noticed, and appreciated.
Im going to cook a fabulous dinner tonight and eat by candlelight
Im going to sip on some white wine
and maybe soak in a lavender bubble bath. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is for me...and i will not let anything or anyone
stand in my way of dragging me down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Comments

  1. I hope you had a marvelous day, that you got to search and cleanse your soul. You had a wonderful day to experience all these things, Lexi's birthday, quiet time in the park. Time to write, read, reflect and rejuvenate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts