March....














Hello March
one of my favorites months of the year.
Both my girls were born this month.
Hopefully it is a time to kick winter to
the curb and welcome in Spring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So in honor of the first day of March
Im feeling 
hopefully romantic, soft,
and feeling warm pastel hues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im ready to lay in the grass
on my favorite vintage quilt
with a good book and
a bottle of wine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im ready to twirl in the sun
dresses and high heels again
Im ready to sit on my back
porch and blaze out Mazzy Star
on the stereo
Im ready to fling open my windows
and sing in the kitchen while im doing dishes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im ready for outdoor concerts
and street fests
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im ready to spring out of bed in the mornings
to soak up all of the beautiful days
coming ahead.
Im ready to shoot gorgeous photographs
XOXO


Comments

  1. I can hear the "Ready" smile in your voice. I hope March brings you all you want and need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts