Friday was....
































Friday was....

Lunch with my Mama at a darling little vintage cafe in the East Village
with the best sandwiches ever! I was amazed when i ask the girl behind the
counter how long they've been there and she said, 7 YEARS!
What! I've never even noticed it there before but you can guarantee I'll be going back
quite often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then it was off wandering into a few little shops , just looking...
i did so good and didn't buy anything! that's a first...well at
least in a while anyways...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
t;hen it was the dreaded grocery store. ..i don't know why but i absolutely detest that job.
but as we walked into the front door of the store we were greeted by the most beautiful vintage wild flower arrangements ...and yes...okay i couldn't resist. Fresh flowers are a little something
i treat myself too weekly. Soon thou i will be able to go outside and they won't cost me
nothing. its just a little something that makes me soul happy to have a fresh bouquet sitting on my desk and one in the living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
so all in all, it was a nice day
lunch with my mama
a big bouquet of fresh flowers
a nice quiet evening by myself
Caitlin is at her sisters
so i think i'll do a little cleaning
and then catch up on some reading
but for now...
im enjoying the ticking of the clock
and just being in the moment 
of
stillness...



Comments

  1. You tell such a wonderful story Kelly, you really know how to bring the reader into your life. You captivate me with your writings, and your Photography. These images put me, the reader, right there, in your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul. You say the kindest things. I appreciate your friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts