Who is that girl behind the Lens?

Im a lover, passionate and a true romantic
i believe in fairy tales and happy ending
i love...simple
im kind hearted, most times too much for mine own good
i see the best in everyone so that tends to get me into trouble
I am a child of God and i love Jesus with all my heart and soul
Im a daughter, a sister, a aunt, a mother and a wife
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love summer and gentle rains
i believe everyone deserves a second chance and a third chance because we are all flawed and sinners
i try very hard to not judge anyone
i love lilacs and wild flowers
i love books
i am a writer
when i get a new book or journal i spray the pages with lavender spray
i love the smell when i open the book and the crinkle of the pages
easter is one of my favorite holidays besides halloween
my first love is photography 
i love to write
i love words
i loathe grocery shopping and doing laundry
i love days with alayna
i drink white wine and listen to mazzy star when im sad
when it rains i love to curl on the couch in a sweater and sweat pants underneath a 
blanket and read or watch a movie


Comments

  1. I haven't known you very long Kelly, but I do know these things about you. You are a passionate person, believing in all people alike. Passionate about your likes, and your dis-likes. Passionate about your relationships, your hobbies and your Loves. That includes your children, your husband, your friends and even your pets. I know your Family is the most important thing in your life, as much as God is. I'm glad I am your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I know you to be a good hearted, valued man as well, Paul. Good friends are hard to come by these days..so thank you for being there for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts