Random Thoughts....

Random thoughts ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
feeling lost and alone
don't know where to turn
warm spring breezes are blowing in thru
open windows today
and it should bring a peace of comfort
to my soul - but, not today
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im sitting in this room
surrounded by silence
so my thoughts are screaming loud
today
..........
telling myself to breathe...
so i do...
lacking any emotion but anger, and frustration
happiness seems so untainable and far away
right now... dreams seem unable to catch
........
searching for that silver lining in my cloud
maybe there isn't one, for me...

Comments

  1. A Beautiful photo Kelly. Your thoughts are Heart felt, they truly are. I send my thoughts to you. Thoughts of care, my strength, and my hopes of finding that silver lining. There is one for you. Keep looking for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts