Spring is Coming...








So gearing up for Spring over here today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pleasure is...
a glass of white wine on a warm evening
a book of poetry
it's bagels with cream cheese and hazelnut coffees 
its sitting on the back porch when the rest of the world is sleeping with just the stars and a blanket of thoughts
its getting a new copy of "Bella Grace" magazine! it's my favorite color: robin egg blue
its reading a poem my daughter wrote me with happy tears streaming down my face
its a gentle breeze blowing through an open window after a long cold winter
its slow dancing in a gentle rain with someone you love
its the first day of Spring
its the smell of a newborn baby
and witnessing a birth
XOXOX

Comments

  1. Very pleasant.... I will love spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs, second only to the beautiful poetry you have written. You tell such a wonderful story, your words make even me wish for these things.
    Step aside winter, "Spring is coming".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts