thursdays and her...




Thursday - 
had my little sweetie pie for the last two days. for the most part she is such a good baby, however, i think we are entering the 'teething' part because she'd been a little more cranky than usual and she is constantly sticking her fingers in her mouth and drooling...next time I go to the store I'll have to pick up some baby Tylenol to have here at my house for her.
______________________________
all of the snow is gone off the streets and yards and it actually has smelled like Spring the last couple of days, I even have the window in my bedroom cracked just a smidge. I have to have fresh air coming in as much as possible, even if it is only 20 degrees outside. I feel too caged in if I don't.
____________________________
things on the home front have been quiet at least for today anyway, and it is such a nice reprieve. I get so tired of being sucked into the drama of my sister's life. I've been extremely stressed out for a couple weeks now and today i made a decision that some of that stress has to go, so i took the first step of dumping some of that burden off earlier tonight. 
______________________________
for dinner tonight i made a roasted garlic pork tenderloin, with homemade pork gravy, mashed potatoes, and sweet white corn. it reminded me of my brother, Jack, who passed away 2 years ago. when he was single, if I made it, i would invite him over because it was one of his favorite dinners. now my mom enjoys applesauce with her pork. its funny how we all enjoy our foods a different way.
XOXO 

  

Comments

Popular Posts