Wednesday

today is soft...i have my baby girl
it's 39 degrees today and gray skies
and right now it looks as if winter can't make up her mind, snow or rain... i have the front door open and baby lullabies on the stereo and a sleeping babe just footsteps away from me
january is a month of nonsense, she lingers too long. i think we should skip right pass January and go right in February <3



 I made homemade White Cheddar Mac N Cheese for dinner tonight. It has always been one of my Winter time Comfort Foods, with a nice loaf of french crusty bread to go with it, Yum!


Picked up my Mama and got her groceries today. It is just getting so hard for her to do even the simplest things anymore, going grocery shopping is a struggle and its just too hard for us both to do our shopping at the same time, so from now on Im going to do it seperate. i don't think she will be able to go much longer. Her COPD is getting much worse and she struggles to breathe.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts