wednesdays and teag





Wednesday -
days with my girl Teag. She's growing up so fast already. I want time to slow down, at least when it comes her. I want more baby days. there are never enough sweet cuddle baby days. all the good things fly away to fast.

it's colder today than yesterday., but they are saying 43 degrees by Friday. I don't believe them, but still, we shall see.  a lot can change in 2 days. 
I'm so tired of being stuck in the house, it gets old fast and you run out of things to do so I just wander from room to room. granted there are things to do, my closets need cleaned out, kitchen drawers and cabinets are way over do for a cleaning. loads of laundry are piling up basically my house needs a good Spring cleaning but my body is protesting. 
Joe Purdy & Shakey Graves is playing on the stereo and my girl Teag seems to like them too.   I swear I could stare at her all day long. 

today is sun streaming in waves through open shades. she's deceiving. the dogs are whining to get outside so I open the back door and they race out, the cold slapping me in the face leaving my cheeks flushed pink and pulling my sweater tighter across my chest wishing even harder for an early Spring. I'm wishing my life away in seasons. 
thoughts and words fill my head at night just when I lay my head down but I'm too snuggled in and cozy to get up and write them down and by morning just like that, they are gone.
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts