Weekend










saturday - finally got outside yesterday and did a shoot with this gorgeous girl, Mckenzie. she is actually related to me through a family member's marriage. it was winter yesterday but felt like a hint of spring, a teaser of things to come. Dougie and I took our tripods down to the river last night and did some night shooting of the bridge and the Iowa side of downtown. I'm seriously thinking about getting a BIG one printed for the foyer and I think I'll do it in black and white.





Sunday- spits of rain. lazy day watching Netflix and editing. left-over pot roast for dinner and the promise of a headache coming. i think i'll hop in the shower quick and hit the bed early tonight.

got to spend a couple hours with my sweet babies today!
Alayna is such a good Big Sister.
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts