life....getting in the way.....




since my moms fall on sunday life sure has been getting in my way
ive not had anytime to get things that need to be done, yet alone things i want
to do like finish up a photo shoot, write my daily blog entry
clean the house. and as i type this im staring at a basket full of laundry that needs folding and put away, dirty dishes in the sink, kitty litter than needs to be swept up and the vacuum needs runed. 
looks as though none of that is going to get done today though, im heading out to the lake for a vintage shoot...and then to lay on my favorite quilt with a good book for a while. i seriously need some down time...to not think
to feel the warm sun on my face
and the cool breeze that will blow off the lake
to escape into a photoshoot and 
just be....
~~~~~~~~~~
possibly when i return home, i may feel renewed and the dishes will get done and the floor vacuumed, but we shall see. 
im certainly not holding out any hope...im drained...moving on autopilot today,..just cruising by...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the above photos are of an art class i attended monday night down at "me and billy" downtown on main st. 
of course my painting didn't look near as good as everyone elses but hey when did i ever follow the rules...im more attuned to go off in my own direction, and thats good for me. thats who i am...
i never did follow the crowd. 


Comments

  1. We all get overwhelmed at times, things we have to do, places we have to go, people we have to see...it's nice when time comes along that you can pick what you want to do, where you are going, who you are seeing. Sounds like you got to do just that today. I hope the time spent with your book, laying under the sunshine, on your quilt, taking in the sights, sounds and smells of the world around us, was a magically wonderful time for you. The Art class looks like it was fun. I love your painting, it's unique...just like you ;) keep doing the Kelly thing, it suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts