DAY ONE / A YEAR OF ME


im starting a new project, titled "A year of Me"
bracing one photograph and a paragraph of my day.
im pushing myself to be creative and to find the beauty in the
everyday messes because lets face it...life is messy...and every so often
i need to stop, hit pause...and look for the beauty simple because
i cannot live without it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAY ONE | SUNDAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sun (Full blast) and humidity as thick as heavy lined winter curtains 
Enya blaring on the headphones all day
ice coffee and trip to the store with my mama
pounding headache from running out of air conditioning to horrific heat
chinese food cause it's just too dang hot to cook
capturing the last of the light as it filters into my dining room 
strained conversations between him and me 
learning to love the messiness of every day life


Comments

  1. Wow! You sure know how to tell a story Kelly. Great start to your project, I can't wait to hear more. Yes, I said "Hear" instead of read. Because reading your works is like you telling it directly to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul. I greatly appreciate your support dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts