Thursday is.....

thursday brings....
exhaustion, mentally and physically
im sitting at my desk running off a list of "to do"a mile long in my head while the cicadas are singing a lovely sonnet that rushes in ...ah the full sensation of summer....
~~~~~~~~~~~
its cooler temps today, yet just perfect
i can hardly believe we are at the end of july already....just as june was she sashayed in quickly and is exiting even faster...
soon it will be time for gusty winds and autumn leaves skirting down the street...i love autumn and halloween has always been my favorite holiday....
windows open and slight breeze
its picking wildflowers and scattering them around the house
its checking on my mama and taking her dinner
its reviewing one of these adorable Fujifilm Instax camera cases which i love and had to buy one:)
its cotton shorts, and my favorite oversized t-shirt and bare feet
and lavender scent drifting through the house...
its finding a place to stack my newest addition of books and magazines...that have taken over every room in my house...




TODAY I KNOW...
im grateful that my mom was not killed in a serious car accident yesterday...
im loving the lake and can't wait to go back soon
im breathing in summer, yet giddily waiting for the cool of autumn
breezes to come rushing through windows and doors....
and white pumpkins to adore my mantel....
XOXO


Comments

  1. So glad to hear that your Mom is ok, relatively speaking. The bumps, bruises and even the broken bones will heal. I sit here, as you spin your tale, imagining every sound, smell, and sights. Even the description of your favorite shorts and T-shirt make me smile...it's the little things in life... ;) I too love Halloween, always have. I used to love to decorate with the old fashioned cardboard pictures from the 60's, of the classic Monsters. Been a while... Thanks for sharing these bits of your life. It's a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts