Day 4

Wednesday is.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 a cut finger 
and nicer temps today with lower humidity!  yay may do some shooting later
its sending "Get well" wishes to a friend whos appendix ruptured yesterday
its dirty dishes in the sink that im walking right pass
yet deep vacuuming the couch , its amazing all the little things you find underneath the cushions
its cleaning up tracked kitty litter all over the floor and 5 mins later you can't even tell :(
its pile of books i have sitting on my desk eagerly waiting to dive into
and waiting for a new book to be delivered by UPS 
its going through my inbox that i've ignored for the last 3 days
and wondering if i should open the windows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its putting off paying bills cause im too lazy
and i don't want to get in stress mode
its the wild flowers outside my living room window urging me to come out and play
and explore the beauty
its getting up late today and missing the morning sun rise
cause i stayed up too late watching episodes of  "American Horror Story"
a series my daughter Caitlin has me glued too now....
its making little quotes on my phone and heres one i really like


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its forcing myself to get up from my desk and seize the day :)
XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts